Advisory on CRHRDC Activities for CY 2020
FOR: CRHRDC MEMBER INSTITUTIONS
In view of the COVID-19 situation, please be informed that most of the scheduled activities (such as trainings, seminars, fora, and conferences) of the Consortium for CY 2020 are postponed until further notice. This is in response to the continuous monitoring and recommendation of the Philippine government and the health sector to ensure the safety of everyone.
Alternatively, the Consortium will continue to assess trainings and seminars that can be conducted through online applications. Likewise, committee meetings and the governing board meeting can be done through teleconferencing.
Attached herewith are some of the online applications that may be utilized for the activities for your reference. We humbly ask our members to be familiarized with and explore the said applications.
We also wish to inform you that the Consortium still accepts health research proposals for technical evaluation, ethics review, and for funding. Kindly note, however, to consider including in your proposal the necessary precautions and plan for implementation given our current health situation.
For inquiries, please contact the CRHRDC Secretariat at email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
- An individual MAY NOT NEED to sign up in any of the online applications listed below when he/she will be joining an online training/meeting/seminar (webinar). However, he/she may need to download and install these applications for them to navigate their features for personal use.
- Upon downloading/installation, the application may require your complete name and email address for it to process your registration;
- The online application is free. Premium accounts which require payment/subscription are only for those who will be hosting meetings/conferences.
- It is important to update the application regularly since the developers are continuously working on the security features of the application;
- The applications listed below are the most common online video applications utilized recently. The Consortium shall continue to explore other applications that may have better and user-friendly features.
1. Zoom Video Communications
- To download Zoom for Desktop/PC:
*Please select under “Zoom Client for Meetings”
- To download Zoom for Mobile (Android):
- To download Zoom for Mobile (Apple):
- To learn more about Zoom, please watch the video on the link below:
2. Cisco Webex
- To download Webex for Desktop/PC and Mobile (Android/Apple):
*Please select under “Webex Meetings”
- To learn more about Webex, please watch the video on the link below:
**Aside from the abovementioned applications, we are also encouraging our members to create their personal accounts for the following applications(if no account has been created yet. If there is an existing account, then no need to create a new one). These applications will be considered as alternative options for online training in the future:
3. Google Meet / Hangouts Meet
- To create Gmail Account (account that will be used for Google Meet/Hangouts Meet):
4. Microsoft Team
- To create Microsoft Account (account that will be used for Microsoft Team):